[speaking] I don't know, I don't know...relationships, I can't
Believe what's happening these days doctor...
"vat" can't you believe?
They're so difficult to have, I mean, ever since the s*xual revolution men and women don't know how to act with each other.
I mean when a woman goes out with a man for the first time, does she automatically a*sume that he'll pick up the check. what if she make more money than he does? does she offer to pay or is that
At to his masculinity? and if she does pay, will he expect her to put the moves on him after dinner? I mean, there's so much to think about nowadays...
Ja, go on!
When I was a kid growing up, you know, it used to be so
"vhy" don't you just let your mind "vander"?
I remember, when I was in high school, I had this blind date, and I remember, sitting on a stoop waiting for him. I was wearing this long wool skirt and brown and white saddle shoes, I remember
Were so hard to clean 'cause the white polish always got on the brown part...but all I had to worry about was...
Barbra Streisand - Barbra: The Concert
- Overture (Live)
- As If We Never Said Goodbye (Live)
- Opening Remarks (Live)
- I'm Still Here (Live)
- Can't Help Lovin' That Man (Live)
- I'll Know (Live)
- People (exit bows underscore) (Live)
- Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) (Live)
- Therapist Dialogue #1 (Live)
- Will He Like Me? (Live)
- Therapist Dialogue #2 (Live)
- He Touched Me (Live)
- Evergreen (Live)
- Therapist Dialogue #3 (Live)
- The Man That Got Away (Live)
- On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever) (Live)
- Entr'acte (Live)
- The Way We Were (Live)
- You Don't Bring Me Flowers (Live)
- Lazy Afternoon (Live)
- Once Upon A Dream/When You Wish Upon A Star/Someday My Prince Will Come (Disney Medley) (Live)
- Not While I'm Around (Live)
- Ordinary Miracles (Live)
- Yentl Medley (Where Is It Written?) (Live)
- Happy Days Are Here Again (Live)
- My Man (Live)
- For All We Know (Live)
- Somewhere (Live)