O holy night, the stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear saviour?s birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
Till he appeared and the soul felt it?s worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a news and glorious morn,
Fall on your knees, o hear the angel voices.
O night divine, o night when christ was born!
O night divine, o night, o night divine.
Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by his cradle we stand.
So, led by light of a star sweetly gleaming,
Here came the wise men from the orient land.
The king of kings lay thus in lowly manger,
In all our trials born to be our friend.
He knows our need, he guardeth us from danger;
Behold your king, before him lowly bend!
Behold you king, before him lowly bend!
Fall on your knees! etc.
Charlotte Church - Dream a Dream
- Dream A Dream
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Mary's Boy Child
- Ding Dong! Merrily On High
- Winter Wonderland
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- The Coventry Carol - Lully Lullay
- Joy To The World
- When A Child Is Born
- What Child Is This - Greensleeves
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Draw Tua Bethlehem - Far Over Bethlehem
- Ave Maria
- Gabriel's Message
- O Holy Night
- Lo! How A Rose E'er Blooming
- Silent Night