All the f**ked up things trap & punish me I cannot explain my problem.
Kill my hopeless life I cannot be hypnotized. You owe me.
Push aside the veil to welcome in the visitors.
Eyes like halogen illuminate the soma peering out of spherical night mask.
Paleolithic subconcious icons lumber through dreamscape archetype of archangel.
Topside its far worse- infants painted gauze peer through murky jars; soon I'm wearing the skin
of the morning star.
Green locks my name fills an empty banner. Frank, what have you gotten me into now?
I am not afraid to speak my heart & mind it cannot be saved sell me over. f**k your hopeless
world, I am blacker than the sun. Tragedy. Have you seen the speedy, yes?
Bleeds through the sleep onto the page. I'm sailin'... it must be done
Lamb of God - Killadelphia
- Terror & Hubris In The House Of Frank Pollard
- The Subtle Arts Of Murder & Persuasion
- Black Label
- Laid To Rest (Live Album Version)
- Hourglass (Live Album Version)
- As the Palaces Burn (Live Album Version)
- Now You've Got Something To Die For (Live Album Version)
- 11th Hour (Live Album Version)
- Ruin (Live Album Version)
- Omerta (Live Album Version)
- The Faded Line (Live Album Version)
- Vigil (Live Album Version)
- What I've Become (Live Album Version)