Ain't no doctor, who can help the way I feel.
Once you got her, boy, she let's you know it's real.
Learn to love her, or the opposite is right.
To rise above her, you'll be so high you're out of sight
Feel so good, yeah! that you never want to come down.
But you should, yeah! if you want to stay around.
Grand Funk Railroad - Thirty Years of Funk: 1969-1999
- Getting Into The Sun-The Pack
- Can't Be Too Long (Faucet)-The Pack
- Got This Thing On The Move (Mono)-The Pack
- High On A Horse
- Mr. Limousine Driver
- Sin's A Good Man's Brother
- Paranoid (Live)
- I Can Feel Him In The Morning
- I Can't Get Along With Society
- Trying To Get Away
- The End
- Destitute And Losin'
- Take Me
- Love Is Dyin'
- Can You Do It
- Pass It Around
- Queen Bee
- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Live)
- Pay Attention To Me
- All I Do
- In The Long Run