The dark crow man sits and stares into the oblivion into cold into nothingness;
it's snowing in his mind.
He's created himself in his own image.
Lust held for him means naught,
a knock on the door brings no smile to his cruel lips;
the welcome in a woman's eyes holds nothing for him.
Alone on his haunches the hair raises on the back of his neck.
His dead eyes pierce the night.
As his gaze falls down on the city it fills him the method ascertained, conviction.
He knows what to do and moves to commit the deed.
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
- In the Absence of the Sacred
- Letter to the Unborn
- Black Dahlia
- Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard
- Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion
- Nippon [Japanese Release Track] [*]
- New Willenium (The Black Dahlia) [Demo Version]
- Half-Lid (A Warning) [Demo Version]
- Flux (Pariah) [Demo Version]
- Black Label